This summer scarf is light and versatile. Just the right thing for that light Summer breeze. Enjoy this fun and easy tutorial.
1yd 54-60” wide knit fabric
1/3 yd contrasting knit fabric
1.Fold main fabric into fourths and mark a diagonal line like the one pictured below.
2. Round off line at corner and cut.
3. Cut 3, 4” strips of contrasting fabric
1. Sew two of the contrast fabric strips together.
2. Sandwich and pin between the main scarf fabric.
3. Stitch, turn right side out and press.
4. Pin the last strip of contrast fabric around the last side of the triangle. Stitch.
5. Trim threads and go have fun!
It can be worn in so many ways….