Named Patterns just released its new Spring/Summer collection called Playground and we are super excited to introduce you to it! It is filled with wearable basics perfect for transitioning into warmer weather. We already picked out our favorites, so now we want to know, what’s your favorite pattern?
Here are our top pattern picks along with fabric patterns:
- MINTTU– An easy to wear swing top that sews up super fast. Try it with any of our Modal or Bamboo jersey for an easy layering tank or with an Art Gallery knit for a statement piece.
- NINNI– Chic but oh, so wearable! Ninni culottes have an elastic waist and modern wide leg shape. Try them with a knit or a woven for ultimate versatility and comfort. We think they would look great in a linen!
- ANNELI– This pattern is a 2 in 1, meaning you not only get a breezy tank dress, but you also get a t-shirt with unique double front detailing. Another lovely pattern for layering or transitioning, it works great with our fashion knits that contain less stretch. It also layers perfectly with the new Maisa jacket pattern. We chose these two knits for our store samples.
- MAISA– A classic denim jacket with lots of opportunities to customize. Similar to the ladies at Named, we too color blocked our store sample. We also used an upholstery fabric for a little added flair. We also think this embroidered fabric would look really cool on the back panel if stabilized with interfacing.
- REETA– A great all in one outfit. Use a rayon chambray for a solid or try one of our flowy rayons or voiles for a printed summer dress.We hope you love the collection as much as we do!