2 yards contrasting bias tape
1 yard (optional) decorative trim
Cut 2 pieces using the diagram below. An example of finding the bottom measurement would be:
1. Attach bias tape to top of front and back pieces
2. If adding an extra decorative trim, pin then sew a couple inches below the bias tape (I did 2”).
3. Right sides facing each other, pin then stitch the sides of the shirt.
4. Hem bottom of shirt/sleeves.
5. You are going to stitch the top together at the far edges and again on either side of your neck. You can pin this first and try it on to get the spacing right. Attach the two sides by doing a short stitch back and forth a few times.
6. That’s it! You’re done! Time to start your next project.